1. Manage Relationships from the Benefits Hub
2. Review tracking data from the Benefits Hub
3. Create a new Tracking Measure and the timeseries data by Right-clicking on an Initiative and select 'Start Tracking'.
4. Extend a timeseries for a Tracking Measure - right-click on a Tracking Measure and select 'Advanced'.
1. To see and add relationships between Benefits, Initiatives and other objects such as Measures and People
To see the relationships for an Initiative.
Filter for eg 'Benefits' in the Benefits Hub > Right-click on the Benefit you want > Select 'Relationships' > The Relationships pop-up allows you to browse the Initiatives, Measures, Objectives, Goals, People and Risks for this Benefit and +Relationship allows you to create a new relationship.
2. To quickly review tracking time series data on a measure
In The Benefits Hub Right-click on a Tracking Measure > Select 'Manage Actuals' > this takes you straight to the timeseries data for that measure specifically
(Whereas when you navigate to Manage Actuals you have to find and filter by the measure name and Initiative ID etc)
3. Create a new Tracking Measure & Timeseries...
If there is no time-series data for that measure then you will be asked if you want to create it and taken through setting up the data with a simple pop-up.
a. Right-click on a Standard Measure (on the Benefits Hub). Select 'Start Tracking'. You can choose if to add time-series data if you are ready to.
b. Look at the relationships for an Initiative. Select 'Measures' then +Relationship. This will create a Tracking Measure and you can then add a time series of tracking data.
4. Extend a timeseries for a Tracking Measure easily - right-click on a Tracking Measure and select 'Advanced'.