The team at Wovex are constantly going out and talking to people just like you.
Whether they were an SME, a benefits team in Government or an Enterprise, when we asked them how they did benefits realisation to help organisations, the scenario almost always looks like this:
- Materials are pulled together in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Visio
- The process was hard work because it relied on their own knowledge and experience at fighting with the tools and not everybody had access to the information they needed.
- Benefit maps and data were kept separate in Excel and Visio, and nobody really knew for certain which was the latest version.
- To show or engage people around the information, there was a lot of copying and pasting into other documents. It was more a case of getting documentation out there, in front of people, rather than helping to drive better decision making.
- The number of people involved in a process to approve and influence plans. Then to start agreeing on measures and doing tracking and reporting as a process like spinning plates, where any could drop at any one moment.
- And last but not least, if one of the team with the expertise holding this process together left, then it could be disastrous.
In fact, 70% of the time goes into creating, capturing and formatting information so it is understandable, whereas only 30% of the time goes into discussions and improving decision making.
Wovex wants projects and change teams and organisations to focus on what will really make the most difference – helping to achieve Benefits in better ways.
This is why we built Wovex.
Our Enterprise Benefits tools let you save up to 40% of Benefits achievement effort on each change and project that it is used on, because the whole process is centralised, as is the information and access.
Wovex Mapping offers most value to build your Benefits Framework and to build a reference point for the entire E-BM approach.