The team at Wovex are constantly going out and talking to people just like you.
Whether they were an SME, a benefits team or an Enterprise, when we asked them how they did benefits realisation to help organisations, the scenario almost always looks like this:
- Materials are pulled together in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Visio
- The process was hard work because it relied on their own knowledge and experience at fighting with the tools and not everybody had access to the information they needed.
- Benefit maps and data were kept separate in Excel and Visio, and nobody really knew for certain which was the latest version.
- To show or engage people around the information, there was a lot of copying and pasting into other documents. It was more a case of getting documentation out there, in front of people, rather than helping to drive better decision making.
- The number of people involved in a process to approve and influence plans. Then to start agreeing measures and doing tracking and reporting as a process like spinning plates, where any could drop at any one moment.
- And last but not least, if one of the team with the expertise holding this process together left, then it could be disastrous.
In fact, 70% of the time goes into creating, capturing and formatting information so it is understandable, where as only 30% of the time goes into discussions and improving decision making.
Wovex wants projects and change teams and organisations to focus on what will really make the most difference – helping to achieve outcomes in better ways.
This is why we built Wovex.
Our outcome achievement tool lets you save up to 40% of outcome achievement effort on each change and project that it is used on, because the whole process is centralised, as is the information and access.